The Cottages were built in 1948 to provide housing for Elmira College faculty members.
Now these four apartment-style buildings offer housing to upper class students in one and two-bedroom apartments that provide full kitchens. Students living in Cottages have the option of cooking for themselves.
- Coed upper-class residence hall by apartment
- Capacity of 53 residents
- Offers apartments with two double rooms or one triple room
- Each apartment is furnished and has a living room, kitchen, and a bathroom
- Laundry Room located in the lower level of Benjamin Cottage
- Unique quad space in front of, and behind the Cottages with a grilling patio
- Located between McGraw Hall and Anderson Hall