Congratulations on your decision to attend Elmira College! We want to make your transition to becoming an EC student as seamless as possible. Please check out the links below and on the sidebar to become acclimated to Elmira College!
As a member of the Class of 2026, you can now proudly add ’26 to your name!
New Student Summer Orientation (SO) 2022
- Monday, July 11th - 12th (Overnight Program) | SO#1 POP Options
- Tuesday, July 13th - Transfer Student Orientation
- Friday, July 15th - 16th (Overnight Program) | SO #2 POP Options
A Pre-Orientation Program or POP is an optional opportunity for new EC students to connect early with the faculty, staff, and other students the day prior to summer orientation. New students will get a chance to meet classmates, learn new skills, ease into the collegiate lifestyle, experience our surrounding community, and have some fun prior to summer orientation and the start of classes. Students will be housed on campus in a first-year residence hall with other POP participants, and families traveling with the student will be housed in Meier Hall for the duration of Summer Orientation. Click the links above to see the POP options for each SO session. There is a $50 registration fee to participate in the POP of your choice; however, there is a maximum capacity for each POP of 15 students. Register early!
Fall Welcome begins: August 25, 2022
First year student move-in: August 25, 2022
First day of classes: August 29, 2022
Start Your Paperwork:
- Log in to your web portal at https://elmira.studenthealthportal.com using your EC username and password to complete your Health Form
- Complete your New Student Housing Form in your Student Status Portal
- Learn about the First-Year Seminar and Living Learning Communities and complete your ranking form for your fall first-year seminar course. Fall 2022 courses will be made available in late Spring.
Please submit your final transcript from your school (high school or college) once you have graduated. Credit for college-level courses you have completed is evaluated by the Registrar's Office and may be applied towards your degree requirements at Elmira College.