Skip to main navigation bar Skip to main content


  1. Apply to Elmira College for admission.
  2. Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
    • If you have already completed a FAFSA and need to add Elmira College, go to and make a correction to your FAFSA adding EC's school code (002718) or call the Federal Student Aid Processing Center at 1 (800) 433-3243.
    • If you have not completed a FAFSA, file at You will need an FSA ID for the student and an FSA ID for parent signatures. Elmira College's federal school code is 002718. The Federal Student Aid information number is 1 (800) 433-3243.
  3. Information and applications on state grants that can be used at Elmira College:
    • New York State Residents will initiate the Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) application process by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as described in Step 2 (look for the special link on the FAFSA submission confirmation page). Otherwise, you will receive information by email on how to complete your TAP Application on the web (TOTW) from New York State Higher Education Services Corporation (HESC). Elmira College's school code for TAP is 0215. For further information, contact New York State HESC at 1 (888) 697-4372 or
    • If you have already applied for TAP and need to change the school code to Elmira College, go to, and click on Student Access. Update your college to Elmira College 0215 or contact our office.

Vermont residents should contact 1 (800) 882-4166 or

Click here to see Transfer Agreements